Many development processes require regulatory permitting designed to allocate and protect Colorado’s water resource. Often times a project will require permits from Local, County, State and Federal agencies. Zancanella and Associates is experienced in assisting our clients in obtaining the appropriate permits for their projects.
We assist our clients by identifying the necessary permits needed and providing guidance to select the correct project level to match the client’s needs to the project’s permitting requirements. Appropriate permitting levels are key to a successful project to inform the client up front as to the likely permitting cost. Our staff steers the project, securing permits from the appropriate agencies. Zancanella and Associates works with our clients maintaining compliance with various permit conditions as the project moves through phases of construction.
Environmental Permitting and Compliance Services Include:
- County Permits
- 1041 Reviews – Water System Design and Expansion
- Floodplain Development Permits
Water Supply Permits
- Water Right Acquisition and Protection
- Well Drilling Permits
Water Quality Permits
- Storm Water Management Plans SWMP
- Non-Point, Best Management Plans
- Point Sources, National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System (NPDES)
- Review and Analysis
- Forest Service and BLM Special Use Permits
- Environmental Impact Statement (EIS) and Environmental Assessment (EA) Prepared Pursuant to the National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA)